All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access
All For Naija Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for sale, for more datails contact admin at +2347031369287 email. Marvelcody12@gmail.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

A TRUE STORY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A TRUE STORY Empty A TRUE STORY Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Admin

Admin

Sometimes back at The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Camp, Pastor .E.A. Adeboye prophesied that in the next 5 minutes some people will become car owners. Everybody shouted "Amen"
After the prophecy, he asked the congregation whoever believed he/she could become a car owner in the next few minutes to come to the alter.
Everybody sat back because they were at the camp and nobody thought he or she could go buy a car at that middle of the night except for a 9 year old boy that went to the alter, some 8 other people followed him after been motivated by the young boy.
Pastor adeboye confessed that " I got 14 cars as gifts during the week and Holy spirit ministered to me some minutes ago to give it out, I here by want to give this 9 people car gift"
The young boy had the most expensive of all the cars.

I prophesy to you, favour you least expected shall be merited to you In Jesus Name.
As we enter into the new week you will become a car owner In Jesus Name.

Your miracle is here

If you believe say Amen and like

https://help.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum