All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access
All For Naija Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for sale, for more datails contact admin at +2347031369287 email. Marvelcody12@gmail.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opportunity to Lend a Hand

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Opportunity to Lend a Hand  Empty Opportunity to Lend a Hand Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:02 pm

bulksms121

bulksms121

Dear Go Pink Community,

I am constantly impressed by this community. You participate, donate, give feedback, watch videos and leave comments. Thank you for being so involved!

It's for that reason that I wanted to ask for your help. I know this is not about breast cancer, but I wanted to see if you had a minute to watch a featured video to help raise money for another great nonprofit: the Boys and Girls Clubs of America.

Boys and Girls Clubs create programs for children that focus on character, leadership, health and life skills. State Farm has agreed to donate $.20 to Boys and Girls Clubs every time someone watches this video about their work together, so please take a moment to help boys and girls across America.

To watch the video, go to: http://www.causes.com/gotobat?m=6584a9cb&template=template_bulletin&ref=email&causes_ref=uhura_email

Thanks again for being such a wonderful community. I can't wait to spend Breast Cancer Awareness Month with you!

Sincerely,
Sarah Koch
Cause Administrator

2Opportunity to Lend a Hand  Empty Re: Opportunity to Lend a Hand Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:36 pm

mikben1

mikben1

ok

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum