All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access
All For Naija Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for sale, for more datails contact admin at +2347031369287 email. Marvelcody12@gmail.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is it okay to get married?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When is it okay to get married? Empty When is it okay to get married? Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:05 pm

laura_wallace12

Boss
Boss

I am a 34 year old woman. I have a fantastic high paying job. Which gives of a lot of satisfaction. I live in port harcourt although i am yoroba. I am a 2nd child and from a very wealthy family. My parents are simply wonderful for not only enviey provide for our every need. They have also brought us up to be confident. Independent and free which i really appreciate as i am a very strong willed person. I have had a good life in all ramifications beatse not only am i well educated. I have practically everything i need and desire except for the fact that i am still single. It is not that i have not been having suitors though. But i am yet to find one that satisfies my soul enough to want to marry him. My parents and siblings are all worried at my refusal to bring good a man and are pressuring to do so. My mother is particularly worried that time is running out on me and this gives me some concern. As we are very close. In spite of all this however i foot share their worries as i believe it is better to wait and marry the right person than rushing to marry just anybody because everybody says so. What do you think? Please i need your view. Thanks Laura ramifications beatse not only am i well educated. I have practically everything i need and desire except for the fact that i am still single. It is not that i have not been having suitors though. But i am yet to find one that satisfies my soul enough to want to marry him. My parents and siblings are all worried at my refusal to bring good a man and are pressuring to do so. My mother is particularly worried that time is running out on me and this gives me some concern. As we are very close. In spite of all this however i foot share their worries as i believe it is better to wait and marry the right person than rushing to marry just anybody because everybody says so. What do you think? Please i need your view. Thanks Laura

2When is it okay to get married? Empty Re: When is it okay to get married? Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:52 am

waheednsr

I think nowadays it is ok to get married at this stage... Don't worry Laura.. I am with you

http://www.xclusiveptc.yolasite.com

3When is it okay to get married? Empty Re: When is it okay to get married? Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:31 am

emmanuelejiro12

I love you hello laura. I think u are more than dew for marriage. Just trust in God althings wil workout for ur good. Be prayerful. Luke 18:1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum