All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access
All For Naija Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for sale, for more datails contact admin at +2347031369287 email. Marvelcody12@gmail.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Imo State Traditional Ruler Accepts Islam As Religion, Changes Name To Musa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

laura_wallace12

Boss
Boss

Vice Chairman of the Council of Village Heads in Imo State, Chief Sylvester O. Dimunah, has said he accepted Islam due to the truthful nature of the religion and the steadfastness of Muslims.

Imo State Traditional Ruler Accepts Islam As Religion, Changes Name To Musa  1

The traditional ruler whose name is now Musa Dimunah, said he was particularly influenced by the good nature of the former secretary of the council and the executive secretary of Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research, Malam Ibrahim BioboNlomije.

"I did not accept Islam, I only revert to the religion that our forefathers practice and the universal religion of humanity. I’m impressed by the good nature of Muslims’ love for everybody and hatred for none apart from the way they revere Allah and all the Prophets without discrimination."
“I am also impressed by the brotherhood and mutual respect for each other and other members of the community,” he said.

Imo State Traditional Ruler Accepts Islam As Religion, Changes Name To Musa  Imo_traditional_ruler

He also said he was not under any pressure to drop his old name for becoming a Muslim and that his children and other family members did not oppose his being a Muslim.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum