All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access
All For Naija Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for sale, for more datails contact admin at +2347031369287 email. Marvelcody12@gmail.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Do Not Know Whom To Marry" - Nollywood Star, Osita Iheme (Pawpaw)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

laura_wallace12

Boss
Boss

Nollywood star, Osita Iheme popularly known as Pawpaw is seriously in need of a life partner. Why haven't anyone said yes to this cute dude? According to a recent interview, he said:

I Do Not Know Whom To Marry" - Nollywood Star, Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) Osita-iheme-single

“But the challenge is that I do not know whom to marry. I’m not really searching per se, of course, I have many female friends and fans. Some of them intimate, but picking the person I will spend the rest of my life with is what is delaying my settling down. God will help me decide soon, because with Him all things are possible.
I Do Not Know Whom To Marry" - Nollywood Star, Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) Actor_osita_aka_pawpaw
I know I will be getting married someday, it could even be tomorrow, this month or even next month, but what I cannot tell is the very day or date. I have told you everything is in God’s hands and He alone will help me make the right choice. Mind you, he who finds a wife, finds a good thing…I do not know and would not want to disclose anything about my future wife or even give clues. But I have always told you that I can marry an actress. Of course, there are a couple of them in the picture, but I have somebody I confide in always. I do not know if I’m still searching or not because love has been kind to me. God knows that I need a wife and He will surely provide a good one for me.”
Incase you're interested in bearing Mrs Iheme, here's your chance......lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum