All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access
All For Naija Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for sale, for more datails contact admin at +2347031369287 email. Marvelcody12@gmail.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

**A Must Read This Sunday**

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1**A Must Read This Sunday**  Empty **A Must Read This Sunday** Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Admin

Admin

Here is a man who has not seen work since when he has graduated.so he went to church and started praying. So one day as he was praying, the holy spirit told him that the first person to bath him is the one stealing his glory. He was suprise and went to tell his pastor. He and his pastor decided to go to the village and ask his mother. When they got there he asked the mother who bath him first and the mother told him dat it was her sista. The man and the pastor went to the place. when they got there they saw her drinkin pap the man was angry and said "where is my glory"the woman did nt answer then the pastor said"IJN i command you to bring out his glory"the woman said "if nt 4 d name u called i.e "JESUS" i wil hav nt anwserd u. i wanted him to die in poverty becos his mother use to abuse me becos am childless, d woman hit the wall 3 times and the sponge she use to bath him came out. When the man tourch it he burst into tears and shouted "PASTOR THE SPONGE IS STILL WET".
OMG! SPONGE SINCE 35 YEARS AGO IS STILL WET WhAT A WICKED WORLD"
NOW I DECLARE THE ENEMY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STEAL YOUR GLORY,YOU WILL NOT DIE IN POVERTY AND SORROW IJN [AMEN]
WRITE "AMEN" TO CLAIM THIS PRAYER

https://help.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum