All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access
All For Naija Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for sale, for more datails contact admin at +2347031369287 email. Marvelcody12@gmail.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contrite Charlie Sheen admits: 'I was pretty much losing'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bulksms121

bulksms121

Contrite Charlie Sheen admits: 'I was pretty much losing' 411

Charlie Sheen is back.

Last night he chatted with Jay Leno on the Tonight Show and this morning his taped interview with Matt Lauer airs on Today.

And he's not the raging, winning warlock we saw earlier this year. He says in both interviews that he's calmer now.

"It was like a runaway train that I was the reluctant conductor of," he told Leno. "I didn't really believe I had tiger blood. Or Adonis DNA."

And to Lauer: "I don't know, the tiger blood… it was so silly and people took it so seriously and I figured, alright, I'll continue to give the people what they want, you know?"

Was he out of control? "Absolutely," admitted Sheen to Leno. "I don't know so much that I was winning."

What made him change? "I realized I was pretty much losing!"

When asked by Leno if he's still "angry" at CBS and the producers of Two and a Half Men, he said "no," adding, "I would have fired my (self). Well, maybe not like they did."

Sheen was fired in March after his string of public rants and public craziness. "I thought I could come back," said Sheen to Leno, "like you did."

Asked why he thought he should have been fired, Sheen explained, "I should have been a little more responsible about the condition I was showing up in."

Sheen also told Leno that his relationship with his father, Martin Sheen, is "totally repaired. We're buddies again. He's a great guy."

Contrite Charlie Sheen admits: 'I was pretty much losing' 111

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum