All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All For Naija Forums
Register to get full access
All For Naija Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for sale, for more datails contact admin at +2347031369287 email. Marvelcody12@gmail.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Believers' loveworld aka Christ Embassy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

emmanuelejiro12

Pst Chris is a man full of the Holy Spirit that can be seen in his life and ministry, that has brought countless millions of people to the reality of God's word in his simplicity of inspiring teaching, healings and divers kind of miracles in his conferences around the world. Pastor chris as a man that is lead by the Holy Spirit is been demonstrated in his life style through his dressing, the way he talks, the way he walks is a demonstration of the Holy Spirit that is at work in him. Pastor chris is a man of intense prayer through speaking in tongues, he has yielded fully to the Holy Spirit that has help him to build up his most holy faith in his life and ministry. MY TESTIMONY As a man that is led by the Holy Spirit of God, I myself experienced the move of the spirit in his meeting in Benin city, Nigeria 2008, after the worship session all manner of miracles occure during that meeting, you can fill the presence of the Holy Spirit. during his conferences that I experience many great and mighty things was seen. Indeed the Holy Spirit is always at work in all his services. If you are a living testimony of what God is doing through this great man of God you can shall your testimony with every on in this forum. Don't keep your testimony to yourself, share it with the whole world. It mighty not be from Pastor Chris, even though is from another minister or personal encounter with God. Pls share it with the brethren. Remember Revelation 12:11. We over came him by the blood of the lamb (JESUS) and by the word of our testimonies. God bless you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum